Join a vibrant community of artists, designers and scholars
The University of North Texas College of Visual Arts and Design is one of the most comprehensive arts and design schools at a public university and is considered one of the best art schools in the nation. No matter which of our 16 bachelor’s degrees and concentrations you choose, you’ll find the knowledge you need to succeed.
Fashion Design student
UNT College of Visual Arts and Design offers:
- A legacy of achievement, with notable alumni including a National Medal of Honor honoree, acclaimed designers, illustrators, studio artists and educators.
- A wide variety of award-winning programs and concentrations that allow you to choose your own path to success.
- A reputation for excellence: UNT produces more outstanding artists, designers and art educators than any other institution in Texas.
- An innovative education, with unique programs including our Studio Art degree with a concentration in New Media Art, a Master of Arts degree in Interior Design for Sustainability and many opportunities for cross-disciplinary collaboration.
- A creative campus culture and widespread appreciation of the arts. More than 80 pieces of art are displayed around the UNT campus as part of UNT’s Art in Public Places Program.