With over 14,000 alumni worldwide, the College of Visual Arts and Design has a strong network of former students. Our alumni are able to keep up with CVAD through our social media pages and through the CVAD Alumni Group on LinkedIn. As well, our alumni provide valuable support for CVAD.
- Shirin Askari (’08), fashion designer and Project Runway contestant
- Victoria Bleakley (’07), technical designer for fashion design label The Row
- Heather Amuny Dey (’97), creative director for the Nike Global Brand
- Ron English, pop artist whose work has been used in presidential campaigns, billboards, album covers and “The Simpsons.”
- Michael Faircloth (’83), fashion designer to former First Lady Laura Bush
- Amy Hofland, executive director for the Crow Collection of Asian Art
- Eric Swenson (’99), internationally recognized sculptor
- Dana Tanamchi (’07), graphic designer and chalk letterer whose work has graced the covers of O, HOW, and TIME magazines.