Photo Documentation Room
The CVAD Documentation Room is now open! At the Documentation Room, we will photograph and document artwork at no cost.
Art Building - Room 314
- Monday 8am-10apm
- Tuesday 3pm-8pm
- Wednesday 8am-9am
- Thursday 2:30pm-4:30pm
Hours are subject to change - please refer to available appointments on the scheduling system.
- The Documentation Room is open to CVAD students, faculty, and staff. Part of the function of the service is to create a database of student work that the university can pull from when creating promotional materials. Because of this, you will be required to sign a release in order to have your work photographed.
- In order to use the documentation room, you must schedule a 30-minute appointment. You can bring work of any kind, 2D or 3D. We will photograph no more than 5 pieces per appointment. If you have more pieces, feel free to schedule multiple appointments back-to-back.
- We have cleats for hanging paintings on the wall, but other than that, we have no hanging or mounting supplies, so please bring your own. Please note that if your canvas stretcher has a beam in the center, it will not fit on a cleat.
- After your session, we will have your photos ready for pickup within two business days.
- Click here to schedule an apointment
- Select "CVAD Students Only Documentation"
- Follow the directions