Prospective Students

Interested in Art at UNT? The College of Visual Arts and Design (CVAD) welcomes prospective students to meet with an academic advisor to discuss degree program options and transfer coursework that could be applicable towards an art major. There is no need to bring a portfolio of your art work; however, if you have completed any college-level transfer coursework, an unofficial copy of your transcript would be helpful during your advising session. We do not need high school transcripts. If you have any questions or need accommodations, contact the CVAD Student Services offices at 940-565-2216 or