Spring 2017 Graduation Application
Attention graduating seniors: the graduation application for Spring 2017 is now open!
In an effort to "go green" and streamline the application process for our graduates, the application for graduation is now online. To proceed with your graduation application follow these instructions:
- Login to MyUNT and from the Student Center click on the "Apply for Graduation" link in the Other Academic dropdown. The "Apply for Graduation" link will be visible, even if you may not be eligible for graduation at this time. Please see your academic advising office for more information.
- Verify your program, degree, and major. If your specific program, degree, and/or major is not listed in MyUNT, contact your academic advising office.
- Select your anticipated graduation term. Only terms for which we are accepting applications will be displayed.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your diploma and in the commencement program. Please double check for typos - your name will be printed exactly as you entered it.
- Verify/update your mailing address. This is the address that will be used to send you important graduation/commencement updates (pre-graduation), as well as to send your diploma (6-8 weeks after graduation).
- Check your UNT email for a confirmation that your application has been received.
- Check your UNT email frequently for updates as your application is reviewed and processed.
The deadline to apply for graduation is Monday, February 13, 2017.
If you anticipate graduating Summer 2017 and wish to participate in Spring 2017 commencement exercises, then you must apply to graduate by the posted Spring 2017 graduation application deadline (Monday, February 13, 2017).
Official UNT Regalia may be rented through the Barnes & Noble Bookstore on campus.