CADD FUNd applications now open!
General information for applicants:
The jurors will be choosing projects that represent a diversity of approaches and mediums. We seek to fund a project from a variety of disciplines including performances, publications, public projects, interactive pieces, and studio-based work.
December 19, 2016 – January 28, 2017.
- Six Finalists will be announced February 13, 2017.
- The CADD FUNd is $2500 to $7500+ and beyond.
- The final amount of the FUNd is dependent on ticket sales to the event.
- The winner will be chosen by the audience at the March 5 event.
- Finalists will be required to make a presentation in person at the event Sunday, March 5.
- There is no application fee.
- Images of accepted finalists' entries may be used for CADD FUNd publicity purposes.
- The winner of this year's award will be required to make a short presentation detailing how funds were used for his or her project at next year's event in the spring of 2018.
Applicants must meet one of the following
- Applicant must have received a B.A. or B.F.A. from a program at an institution within a 100 mile radius of Dallas in 2015 or 2016.
- Applicant must have completed an M.A. or M.F.A. program at an institution within a 100 mile radius of Dallas in 2015 or 2016.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a M.A. or M.F.A. program at an institution within a 100 mile radius of Dallas in 2016.
Proposals will be evaluated with the following in mind:
- Artistic Innovation
- Community Impact
- Feasibility – how much will you need, how long will it take, where will it take place.
Applicants must submit the following to email@example.com PowerPoint format.
- Page 1 – Artist Name and contact information
- Page 2 – Artist resume
- Page 3 – Statement about your work as a whole up to this point (200 words maximum).
- Page 4 – Proposal outlining the name, scope and vision of your project with a declared dollar amount (400 words maximum).
- Up to ten images in support of the project proposal
- Last Page – Names and contact information of two references.
Application process begins on December 19, 2016 and will end at midnight on January 28, 2017.
Contact Cohn Drennan
CADD FUNd Coordinator