Majoring in Communication Design can prepare you to become a(n):
- Advertising Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Interaction Designer
- Creative director
Alumnus from the program hold jobs at prestigious design firms across the U.S. including:
- Designer‚ Squires and Company, Dallas‚ TX
- Mobile Designer‚ Bottle Rocket, Dallas‚ TX.
- Creative Director‚ Mason Baronet, Dallas, TX
- Art Director and Designer‚ Fossil, Dallas‚ TX
- Copywriter and Owner‚ GeyerCom LLC, Dallas, TX
- Creative Director‚ Tractor Beam‚ Dallas‚ TX
- Art Director‚ GSD&M, Austin, TX
- Designer‚ Pentagram, New York, NY
- Senior Designer‚ Leo Burnett, Chicago‚ IL
- Designer‚ Nike Brand Design, Portland, OR
- Designer‚ Frog Design‚ New York, NY
- Designer‚ Louise Fili, New York, NY
- Senior Design‚ VSA, Chicago, IL
- Designer/Chief Analog Researcher‚ Facebook, Palo Alto‚ CA
- Product Designer‚ Facebook, Palo Alto‚ CA
Our alumnus solve design problems‚ create advertising campaigns‚ and develop mobile applications and web interfaces. Their success is regularly recognized through awards from the ADDYs ‚ Art Directors Club ‚ AIGA ‚ DSVC ‚ and other design organizations. Our graduates’ work is also regularly seen in national and international publications like Print Magazine ‚ Logo Lounge ‚ HOW ‚ CMYK ‚ Communication Arts and Graphis .
To learn more about where our fantastic alumnus are‚ please visit our blog for alumni news.