Job Shadowing with Dallas Museum of Art Through UNT Take Flight Program
Are you interested in learning more about a particular job or industry? Are you wondering if you’re ready to commit to a job or internship in your field of interest? The Take Flight Job Shadowing Program is here for you!
Take Flight has been designed to assist students in their career exploration and development by matching them with hosts working in a career field of interest. The program provides students with the opportunity to visit companies and organizations primarily in the DFW area to explore careers, network with professionals, and to learn about career options related to their major. This event is a stepping-stone for students to receive insight into their career field. Through this event, students can build connections to aid in their future career goals, such as internships and job placement after graduation.
Students that participate in Take Flight will be able to:
- Determine how this experience fits in with their career development plan
- Clarify their career goals and assess if this is a career that they wish to pursue
- Develop a better understanding of all aspects involved in a job. Students can observe not only job characteristics and responsibilities but also what each profession requires on a day-to-day basis.
One of the hosts this year will be the Dallas Museum of Art.
Take Flight takes place during Winter and Spring break.
- January 8th (info/register)
- January 9th (info/register)
- January 10th (info/register)
- January 11th (info/register)
- January 12th (info/register)
- March 14th (info/register)
- March 15th (info/register)
Dallas Museum of Art
1717 N. Harwood St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Contact Daniel Rodriguez, UNT Career Center